Member Relationship Rep (Teller/Personal Banker)-Greeley
|Jul. 23, 2014 - Aug. 23, 2014|
|Department:||Security Service Federal Credit Union|
|Description:||Member Relationship Representative-(Personal Banker/Teller)|
Advance your career with Security Service Federal Credit Union and enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
• 401(k) 100% vesting
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• And More!
At Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) our vision is to become America’s Best Credit Union. We are looking for energetic, career –minded individuals to join us in this Vision as a Member Relationship Representative (MRR).
As an MRR you will be the face of the Credit Union providing World Class Member Service to our Members by going the extra mile with every interaction. We expect you to deepen relationships by educating new and existing members to products and services that address their unique and ever-changing financial needs. You will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, Members, and experiences in a professional work environment. SSFCU is committed to developing and improving the skills of our employees. An MRR position with SSFCU is the start of an exciting career.
|Duties:||MRR’s operate as a Personal Banker as well as a Teller.|
Essential Job Functions (Personal Banker):
• Serve as product experts that are able to identify solutions for meeting the financial needs for current and potential SSFCU members. Such opportunities can range from opening new checking or savings accounts, to assisting and processing loan applications for members to small business owners.
• Establishes and maintains member relationships built on SSFCU’s commitment to providing excellent and personalized member service.
• Responsible for contributing to branch and organizational success, and meeting individual goals by maximizing sales opportunities.
Essential Job Functions (Teller):
• Independently processes a variety of teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals, payments and transfers.
• Authorizes, approves, and researches transactions; performs overrides, approves check holds, and makes check cashing decisions.
• Proactively identifies the needs of members by cross-selling and up-selling products and referring them to a personal banker.
• Responsible for contributing to branch and organizational success by maximizing sales opportunities to meet referral goals.
• Requires High School diploma or GED.
• Requires 1 year experience in a customer service, cash handling, sales, or comparable capacity.
• Requires good communication skills and professional demeanor with the ability to speak to members and process their transactions in a confidential manner.
• Requires basic knowledge of various office automation equipment.
• Requires ability to work in a high volume sales environment.
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks, and post-hire FBI criminal background checks.
| Email Job to a Friend!|