Member Relationship Rep (Teller/Personal Banker)-Loveland
|Apr. 11, 2014 - Apr. 18, 2014|
|Department:||Security Service Federal Credit Union|
|Description:||Member Relationship Representative-(Personal Banker/Teller)|
Advance your career with Security Service Federal Credit Union and enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
• 401(k) 100% vesting
• Health and Wellness Benefits
• And More!
At Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) our vision is to become America’s Best Credit Union. We are looking for energetic, career –minded individuals to join us in this Vision as a Member Relationship Representative (MRR).
As an MRR you will be the face of the Credit Union working one on one with our Members. You will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, Members, and experiences in a professional work environment. MRRs go the extra mile to greet Members, make them feel welcome, and introduce them to new products and services that address their unique financial needs.
SSFCU is committed to developing and improving the skills of our employees. An MRR position with SSFCU is the start of an exciting career.
|Duties:||MRR’s operate as a Personal Banker as well as a Teller.|
Essential Job Functions (Personal Banker):
• Qualifies potential members for membership by opening checking accounts, savings accounts, IRA’s, CD’s, and processing loan applications.
• Provides knowledge of SSFCU products and services to consult with new members to identify products and services that best fit their needs.
Essential Job Functions (Teller):
• Independently processes a variety of teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals, payments and transfers.
• Authorizes, approves, and researches transactions; performs overrides, approves check holds, and makes check cashing decisions.
• Proactively identifies the needs of members by cross-selling and up-selling products and referring them to a personal banker.
• Requires High School diploma or GED
• Requires 1 year experience in Member Service or Cash Operations or comparable experience in cash handling, customer service or sales.
• Requires good communication skills and professional demeanor with the ability to speak to members and process their transactions in a confidential manner.
• Requires basic knowledge of various office automation equipment.
• Requires ability to work in a high volume sales environment.
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks, and post-hire FBI criminal background checks.
| Email Job to a Friend!|