Document Management Specialist
|Aug. 17, 2015 - Dec. 22, 2018|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Position Summary: |
• Assists in development and ongoing maintenance of vendor document management processes and procedures. Includes document gathering, scanning and uploading, status tracking, repository management and working closely with business units, compliance and contract owners.
• Utilizes SharePoint, the intranet and other applications to support overall records management, workflow development and document tracking to enhance organizational efficiency.
• Supports record retention processes through document scanning in Synergy. Helps to further develop a paperless environment within the organization by ensuring all applicable credit union documents are scanned, uploaded, images verified and stored in the appropriate location in a timely manner.
• Responsible for report writing and database reporting; consists of the design, quality review, compliance, alignment and timely release of Operations reports. Includes data gathering and metrics tracking for Operations activities; responsible for reviewing information for trends, documenting and suggesting areas of improvement.
• Completes service events and research requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assists with updates to the department procedures and participates in process development.
• Provides knowledgeable, accurate, and personalized service with a positive attitude to all members both internal and external.
• Continuously supports staff and member questions and resolves issues by finding solutions to benefit the member and support the financial needs of the Credit Union.
• Problems solves independently or with minimal assistant.
• Works under tight deadlines, manages time and work load to produce desired results by using appropriate resources, tools and techniques.
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Education Requirements: Equivalent to a two-year college degree, completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school, or demonstrated experience within financial institutions.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements: Two years or more of similar or related experience; experience with Microsoft products, internal Elevations systems (Synergy, Epysis, Synapsys, Opening Act and SharePoint), has demonstrated editing and analytical skills.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
| Email Job to a Friend!|