Digital Solutions Guide (Contact Center) Technical Knowledge
|Mar. 21, 2016 - Dec. 01, 2019|
|Salary Range:||15.00 an hour|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits, Quarterly Bonus|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Position Summary: Provides quality contact via phones, email and chat regarding digital products and services to members, as well as internal employees/departments. Provides prompt, accurate, and courteous service using a professional attitude, personal ownership and knowledge to create financial solutions. The Digital Solutions Guide position demonstrates a broader knowledge of products and services than a Financial Solutions Guide. This position provides assistance with training and support to all areas of the Contact Center to ensure that staff is capable of delivering stellar service in regards to our digital products and services. This position works to have an in depth knowledge of products and services such as Secure Chat/Email, Call24, Online Banking, Third party financial software (Quicken, QuickBooks, Mint), Account to Account, Pop Money, Bill Pay, Mobile App, Text Message Banking, browser & cookie issues and general account support related systems. Adheres to all Federal and State laws and regulations governing applicable to the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act.|
|Qualifications:||Education Requirements: Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.|
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
· 2+ years of similar or related experience
· Data entry on keyboard i.e., computer, calculator, telephone, typewriter.
· Must understand and carry out written and verbal directions.
· Must communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written form.
· Physical ability to maintain continuous hours of sitting at work unit answering a high volume of incoming calls.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. An ability to foster positive relationships with members, coworkers, and outside companies is required. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
| Email Job to a Friend!|