Temp Special Projects Assistant! Possible internship to extend job!
|Feb. 16, 2016 - Jan. 14, 2018|
|Salary Range:||11.00 hourly|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
Full-time support from March 1 through May for the SVP of Governmental and Student Affairs in the development and implementation of Governmental Affairs initiatives and administrative support for Elevations Foundation.
Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations governing applicable to the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with projects for a new Governmental Affairs team, including content and links on sharepoint site, including contact information for grassroots advocates, etc.
• Enter historical donor information into a new donor management system
• Provide administrative support for Elevations Foundation and its various committees, especially the Scholarship Committee.
• Assist with implementation of Annual Celebration of Community
• Assist with Foundation’s first golf tournament fundraiser
• Update Gateway Select Employee Group membership list.
• Prepare materials and assist in the training and implementation of financial literacy campaigns and programs for students and young adults.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Other administrative duties as assigned.
1. Remains flexible and supportive as shared department needs arise.
2. Treats all employees of the Credit Union with respect, courtesy and an open mind.
3. Collaborates and contributes as a team player within the various departments and branches throughout the organization.
4. Continuously working towards proficiency and becoming knowledgeable in areas of financial literacy, governmental affairs, and foundation work.
5. Adapts well to change and is passionate about finding new ways to solve business needs while continually looking for efficiencies to streamline processes.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
| Email Job to a Friend!|