|Feb. 16, 2016 - Jan. 22, 2019|
|Salary Range:||48,000 - 60,000 a year|
|Benefits:||Bonuses + benefits|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Position Summary: The Branch Manager directs the sales and service of the branch to provide a world class member experience while seeking to increase and diversify revenue. |
• Cultivates, has passion for ECU, and inspires a culture in the branch that is aligned with Elevations’ values.
• Provides strong leadership and sales management coaching and support to member-facing staff to achieve business goals and annual budget for the branch.
• Ensures operational excellence for the day-to-day operations of the branch and monitors all branch activities for compliance with established policies, procedures and process.
• Implements strategies to increase member loyalty and satisfaction.
• Partners with Branch Operations, Corporate Operations, Lending Services, and Enterprise Risk Management Departments in the execution of transactional and operational activities in the branch.
• Executes and capitalizes on marketing campaigns with outbound sales activities at the branch.
• Interfaces with members on the floor and on the phone to gauge and improve service and satisfaction.
• Develops professional relationships within the community to increase the credit union’s visibility and generate revenue.
• Shares best practices with fellow branch managers.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Formal leadership and sales management training
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 2-5 years of similar or related experience.
• 5+ years’ experience as a personal banker with increasing responsibility.
• 2+ years’ experience as a branch manager of a bank or credit union or manager of another retail environment.
• Passion and ability to coach sales and world class service skills.
• Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
| Email Job to a Friend!|