Teller - Northern Floater - Longmont, Loveland, Ft. Collins
|Apr. 18, 2016 - Dec. 08, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving more than 114,000 members along Colorado’s Front Range. Elevations provides a broad portfolio of financial products and services including checking and savings accounts, mortgage loans, credit cards, auto loans, home equity lines of credit, student loans, business loans and financial planning. Founded in 1953 as the U of C Federal Credit Union in Boulder, Elevations has grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution that manages over $1.6 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. Elevations earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, and Elevations was named one of the Best Companies to Work for in ColoradoTM in the large category. Readers of local newspapers name Elevations “Best Bank/Financial Institution,” “Best Mortgage Lender” and “Best Customer Service” year after year. To learn more, visit elevationscu.com.|
Position Summary: The Teller is responsible for providing world class service and actively participating as a member of the branch team assisting members with their financial transactions. The goal of this position is to promote member satisfaction by providing friendly, accurate service, and cross selling products and services.
· Performs teller transactions to include, but not limited to, processing account deposits, withdrawals, and payments promptly and accurately.
· Assists in fulfilling specific member service functions such as, opening and closing accounts, online banking support, fee refunds, and general account maintenance.
· Possesses the knowledge, skill and ability to handle complex transactions and address and correct system related issues as they arise
· Maintains a high level of operational excellence in the completion of daily teller operations including but not limited to, cash balancing, completing opening and closing tasks and/or performing and/or supporting the completion of periodic cash control and operational audits.
· Acts promptly and establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued and appreciated effectively delivering on the organization’s value proposition
|Qualifications:||Education Requirements: Equivalent to a high school diploma. Two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school a plus.|
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
· Six months to one year of similar or related experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Ability to assess different situations objectively and apply reasonable decisions to support member service while protecting the organization from exposure to loss or fraud.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual\'s credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
| Email Job to a Friend!|