Operations Manager - Account Services
|Mar. 21, 2016 - Dec. 08, 2019|
|Salary Range:||56,000 - 70,000 annual|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving more than 114,000 members along Colorado’s Front Range. Elevations provides a broad portfolio of financial products and services including checking and savings accounts, mortgage loans, credit cards, auto loans, home equity lines of credit, student loans, business loans and financial planning. Founded in 1953 as the U of C Federal Credit Union in Boulder, Elevations has grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution that manages over $1.6 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. Elevations earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, and Elevations was named one of the Best Companies to Work for in ColoradoTM in the large category. Readers of local newspapers name Elevations “Best Bank/Financial Institution,” “Best Mortgage Lender” and “Best Customer Service” year after year. To learn more, visit elevationscu.com.|
Position Summary: To oversee and direct the Account Services area of the Operations department. This includes managing of the organizations IRA/HSA products, Online Account Opening, Mortgage Servicing, and Complex Accounts (Trust, Estate, and Custodial). Supports the strategic and business goals of the organization. Uniquely positioned to collaborate with all credit union departments while consistently delivering our Value Proposition. Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations governing applicable to the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Monitor efficiency, productivity and service delivery, assist with problem resolution and provide coaching and guidance where needed. Establish and manage performance objectives for business strategies, member service, and quality, in support of overall Credit Union strategies and objectives.
• Manage, support and coach the Account Services staff, assisting in on-going professional growth and development. Direct staff in their daily functions, responsible for training, delegating and member service management.
• Achievement of budget/forecasting through support duties (reviewing invoices, performance metrics, service level agreements, etc.)
• Expand and manage vendor relationships related to area.
• Develop, review and update area’s procedures, identifying gaps and enhancements. Ensure all applicable forms and disclosures are relevant and abide by law and regulations.
• Effectively support projects at all levels including department, strategic and corporate. Ensure deadlines are met.
• Able to gather and analyze metrics of all components of the area’s functionality and report to senior leadership as requested.
• Support Operations department business plan and execute applicable assignments. Practice and promote cross department collaboration, team succession and financial sustainability
|Qualifications:||Education Requirements: Equivalent to a college degree|
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 4 years financial industry experience with 2 years leadership/supervisory experience.
• Must have the ability to motivate and influence others with accomplished communication skills
• Word, Excel, Internet, 10-key by touch, Process Planning, Project Management Credit Union Systems
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
| Email Job to a Friend!|