Temp Mortgage Loan Processor
|Jun. 20, 2016 - Dec. 31, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:|| What You’ll Learn!|
To process mortgage loans from applications received from Loan Originators to submitting to underwriting, clearing conditions and obtaining final approval. You will assume primary responsibility for the loan and proactively communicate with members, internal staff members, realtors, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries and resolve problems.
Our Loan Processors are dedicated to providing world class service that will maintain and grow a customer’s relationship with Elevations Credit Union.
Working alongside a Senior Processor you will develop the competencies that promote professional growth while identifying an individualized career path within the Elevations’ Mortgage Division.
Education Requirements: High School Degree Required
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Strong PC skills (MS Office) required
• Aptitude for learning how to interpret and apply regulations, instructions and procedures
• Work effectively with automated systems and possess basic personal computer skills
• Accurately process detailed financial information
• Detail oriented and possess solid organizational and time management skills
• Work independently and handle multiple priorities under pressure of deadline and time restraint
• Develop competencies that allow you to begin to review and analyze all aspects of the mortgage file
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with Members and LO’s throughout the duration of the loan process
• Adhere to internal departmental procedures, productivity standards, and workflow processes.
• Banking, Credit Union or Mortgage Industry exposure
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
| Email Job to a Friend!|