Temp Marketing Communications Specialist
|Aug. 08, 2016 - Dec. 30, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
Elevations Credit Union, a leading Colorado-based financial institution is seeking a creative, high-energy marketing communications specialist to develop and deploy marketing communications initiatives. This person will manage the overall marketing project plan, including development of content and deliverables across multiple online and offline marketing channels.
• Manages overall marketing project plan through online project management tool. Ensures coordination and deadlines for print, mail, web, email, social media, branch merchandising and other communication channels are satisfied according to individual promotion/campaign schedules.
• Develops materials as needed for branding, campaigns, promotions and social media utilizing agency, freelance and in-house resources.
• Writes content for print, web, email and other channels and ensures all materials are routed, proofed and approved by appropriate internal stakeholders.
• Primary interface to printing and mail vendors and ensures timely, cost-effective delivery.
• Coordinates delivery of materials for events, promotions and campaigns.
• Manages vendor contracts, quotes and invoices.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Three to five years related marketing communications experience
• Must have proven writing skills, exhibiting extreme accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience managing design and development of marketing materials working with a variety of agency, freelance, and third-party vendors to produce work
• Graphic design skills a plus
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
| Email Job to a Friend!|