Director Brand Marketing
|Aug. 29, 2016 - Dec. 30, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Imagine a company with the vision of providing amazing experiences and creating raving fans. Imagine a company that strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked. You’d probably never guess it could be a financial institution.|
Elevations Credit Union has been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado and for good reason. We strive for an “un-bank-like” culture and that reflects the power of localism and the Colorado lifestyle. Even our branches reflect these sensibilities and feel more like your favorite coffee shop than a bank.
Employees thrive on a high energy, collaborative, tech-focused environment that fosters a deep commitment to helping others. To support its highly-engaged workforce, Elevations emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership. Oh, yes, and plenty of fun.
A beloved local financial institution, Elevations is routinely awarded the title of “Best Bank” because of our commitment to quality and we’ve even named recipient of the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the only Presidential award for quality.
Director Brand Marketing Role:
The Director Brand Marketing will have the tremendous opportunity to lead an award-winning marketing team and take a strong, influential brand to the next level to drive customer loyalty, to inspire a winning culture and to ensure financial sustainability for the credit union. You will act as champion for the evolving Elevations brand to ensure it reflects our value proposition and unique position in the community. Design, develop and manage strategic campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate demand for our products. Work with our talented agency partners and in-house staff to manage content development across a wide range of online and offline channels.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive the development of the annual marketing business plan and calendar to support the organization’s strategic plan and initiatives.
• Develop and foster strong working relationships throughout the organization to achieve organizational goals and initiatives.
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase brand awareness and generate demand for our products, ensuring on-time delivery and that ROI and other goals are achieved.
• Constantly research and find creative channels, properties, communities and technology to drive brand awareness, including the increasing need for video assets to tell our story.
• Act as brand steward, enhancing our positioning by consistently projecting on-brand messaging through all channels. • Oversee content development across a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Oversee branch design and merchandising.
• Oversee front-end design, ongoing development of content, SEO and metrics for the corporate website.
• Manage relationship and day-to-day activities of creative and media agencies, freelancers and in-house marketing team.
• Develop and manage internal communication plans for marketing related initiatives.
• Track and analyze program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
• Develop and manage the annual media plan and expenses with media agency. • Plan, manage and balance the marketing budget.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Business or related field and relevant marketing experience. Master’s degree a plus.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 7+ years marketing experience demonstrating increasing responsibility.
• Proven background in running and executing cohesive multi-channel campaigns.
• Experience in managing agencies and third party vendors.
• Experience with offline (Radio, TV, Outdoor) and online (SEM, Display, Facebook, YouTube) advertising mediums.
• A demonstrable track record in managing budgets.
• Proven writing and editing skills.
• People management skills and experience.
• Familiarity with graphic design and content development tools.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice. Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
| Email Job to a Friend!|