Teller - Diagonal Branch
|Oct. 17, 2016 - Dec. 31, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
Position Summary: The Teller is responsible for providing world class service and actively participating as a member of the branch team assisting members with their financial transactions. The goal of this position is to promote member satisfaction by providing friendly, accurate service, and cross selling products and services.
· Performs teller transactions to include, but not limited to, processing account deposits, withdrawals, and payments promptly and accurately.
· Assists in fulfilling specific member service functions such as, opening and closing accounts, online banking support, fee refunds, and general account maintenance.
· Possesses the knowledge, skill and ability to handle complex transactions and address and correct system related issues as they arise
· Maintains a high level of operational excellence in the completion of daily teller operations including but not limited to, cash balancing, completing opening and closing tasks and/or performing and/or supporting the completion of periodic cash control and operational audits.
· Acts promptly and establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued and appreciated effectively delivering on the organization’s value proposition
Education Requirements: Equivalent to a high school diploma. Two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school a plus.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
· Six months to one year of similar or related experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Ability to assess different situations objectively and apply reasonable decisions to support member service while protecting the organization from exposure to loss or fraud.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
| Email Job to a Friend!|