Mortgage Post Closing Specialist
|Nov. 01, 2016 - Dec. 31, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
Review all executed funding packages for accuracy, complete boarding process, file loan files and final documents. Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations governing applicable to the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
Reports to: Mortgage Operations Manager
Contacts: Credit Union members, other credit union departments, title companies
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
Experience: 2 years minimum 1st mortgage closing experience in conventional, FHA and VA
Skills: Strong sense of personal accountability
Proven ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
Ability to interact with others in a positive manner, either in person or by phone
Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data and update member records via
Detailed Oriented with ability to multi task
Ability to meet deadlines
Equipments: On-line computer terminal keyboard and visual monitor, calculator, copy
machine, fax machine, telephone, and computer printer.
1. Demonstrate Elevations Core Values in all interactions with members, prospective members, vendors, visitors, and personnel in other Elevation’s departments.
2. Act as primary contact for all post closing/boarding questions on Mortgage loans.
3. Return all phone calls in a timely manner, 2 hours or less.
4. Complete boarding within 48 hours maximum of receipt of executed closing documents from title.
5. Prepare Loan file stacking list for DMI, (sub-servicer)
6. Update boarding worksheets for DMI and accounting, must be completed same day as loans are boarded.
7. Daily verify that loans sent to sub-servicer DMI have boarded properly in Core system.
8. Prepare file for vault i.e. attaching labels, required documentation sticker etc.
9. Complete auto pay forms and fax to DMI upon receipt of executed closing package.
10. Follow up with member and/or title for any missing documentation as required.
11. Complete data entry for all closed loan surveys in IHM system, make a copy for file and original to management.
12. File all final documents, i.e. recorded mortgage and final title policy in original loan file in vault upon receipt.
13. Complete all required data fields in IHM system for tracking purposes.
14. Act as back up for: Loan setup, closing and verification of loan funding as volume warrants.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time.
Varied hours, including overtime, may be necessary to maintain service levels and meet member’s needs and departmental needs.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position and is subject to change with or without notice.
"A candidate’s credit history is one factor in Elevations Credit Union determining qualification for employment. A history of personal financial irresponsibility as demonstrated below may be reason for disqualification.
- Profit and loss write-offs (Uncollected debt that is written off by creditor)
- Accounts sent to collection
- Public record judgments (Tax liens and public judgments for civil action)
Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances such as divorce or a medical crisis that may affect an individual’s credit history. Since credit records are one component of Elevations Credit Union’s hiring process, candidates will not be disqualified solely based on their previous credit history. Any decision to exclude a candidate will only be made after conferring with Human Resources. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. "
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
| Email Job to a Friend!|