Director Card Payment Solutions
|Dec. 14, 2016 - Dec. 31, 2019|
|Location:||Boulder , CO|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:|| Position Summary: The Director Card Payments Solutions leads the effort to enhance the performance of our payments offering, in a manner which cultivates deep relationships with our members and generates acceptable profitability. Their primary objective is to grow revenue and increase the degree to which existing and potential members utilize our payment products and services. The Elevations credit and debit card programs make up the card portfolios and are the primary areas of focus. Key responsibilities include:|
• Develops and executes Payments Business Plan. Communicates, monitors and achieves key performance metrics while meeting agreed upon levels of service quality.
• Uses one’s understanding of major market developments and industry trends to contribute to effective business strategies and/or tactics. Coordinates efforts with internal and external partners to ensure our offering is industry leading and maximizes value for our membership.
• Anticipates and responds to changes in the Debit and Credit card environment by identifying gaps in products and services which could increase market share of wallet and member retention.
• Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the consumer and business Debit and Credit card products within the content of overall credit union strategy.
• Cardholder lifecycle management: recommend and champion product development, enhancements, eliminations, margin or retention improvement actions and additional new revenue opportunities
• Partners with other departments on new product rollout, member correspondence, and procedure guidelines as needed.
• Manages and cultivates effective vendor relationships related to payments offering.
• Partners in fraud monitoring, detection and prevention with other departments and vendors.
• Monitors efficiency, productivity and service delivery, assists with problem resolution with payments products.
• Develops, reviews and updates area’s procedures, identifying gaps and enhancements. Ensures all applicable forms and disclosures are relevant and abide by law and regulations.
• Effectively support projects at all levels including department, strategic and corporate. Ensure deadlines are met.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum of five years of managing payments offering in financial industry, with at least five years of supervisory experience
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to foster effective working relationships with internal and external parties. Ability to handle extensive personal contact, which may of a sensitive nature. Ability to motivate, influence others and make decisions. Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Required Competencies: Influencing, Initiating Action, Decision Making, Quality Orientation, Building Partnerships, Entrepreneurship, Driving for Results
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
| Email Job to a Friend!|