|Jan. 11, 2017 - Jan. 11, 2019|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Imagine a company with the vision of providing amazing experiences and creating raving fans.
Imagine a company that strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked. You’d probably never guess it could be a financial institution.
Elevations Credit Union has been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado and for good reason. We strive for an “un-bank-like” culture and that reflects the power of localism and the Colorado lifestyle. Even our branches reflect these sensibilities and feel more like your favorite coffee shop than a bank.
Employees thrive on a high energy, collaborative, tech-focused environment that fosters a deep commitment to helping others. To support its highly-engaged workforce, Elevations emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership. Oh, yes, and plenty of fun.
Elevations is routinely awarded the title of “Best Bank” in our communities because of our commitment to quality and we’ve even been named recipient of the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the only Presidential award for quality.
Marketing Specialist Role:
The Marketing Specialist will have the tremendous opportunity to be part of an award-winning marketing team and take industry-leading programs to the next level to drive customer loyalty, to inspire a winning culture and to ensure financial sustainability for the credit union.
You will act as a project lead for activities that support the Elevations brand to further engage with our audiences through compelling messages across online and offline channels.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acts as primary writer/editor for the marketing department and manages the Elevations brand voice across a wide range of online and offline channels, including email, web, print, mail and branch merchandising.
• Leads content development for marketing efforts aimed at member acquisition, awareness and demand generation utilizing freelance and in-house resources.
• Ensures all deliverables are routed, proofed and approved by appropriate contacts and maintains archives.
• Leads marketing efforts addressing key target segments, including CU-Boulder students (Elevations’ original constituency).
• Key department contact for the People department for development of internal and recruiting material.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, or equivalent
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 4+ years related marketing communications experience
• Must have advanced writing skills and exhibit extreme accuracy and attention to detail
• Master of grammar and usage
• Experience writing and managing design and development of marketing materials
• Experience working with a variety of agency, freelance, and third-party vendors to produce work product
• Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Attach marketing writing samples with resume upload or provide link to samples within resume.
Required Competencies: Building Partnerships, Influencing, Customer Focus, Planning and Organizing, Innovation, Communication, Work Standards, Initiating Action
Potential Career Paths: Go to UltiPro> My Company> Company Info> Career and Compensation Information
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
| Email Job to a Friend!|