|Feb. 06, 2017 - Dec. 01, 2020|
|Benefits:||Competitive Compensation Package|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 11 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $1.7 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information. |
When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
Position Summary: The Instructional Designer structures and develops learning content in collaboration with SMEs and project team members during all phases of a project – analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation. The Instructional Designer provides expertise in curriculum trends and best practices for instructional material, actively participating in the continuous research and application of innovative practices in instructional design. The Instructional Designer works closely with Training Team, Marketing and the Compliance Department to ensure curriculum objectives, regulatory requirements and style guidelines have been met. The position calls for a high degree of creativity and flexibility in developing educational solutions in an innovative environment.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
• 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
• Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
• Onsite fitness center, Zumba and yoga classes, health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
• Employee Assistant Program with a variety of services
• Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
• Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
• We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
AAP/EEO Statement: Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Duties:||• Researches and organizes information to compile instructional material (tutorials, reference material, audio and video scripts, storyboards, navigational text and assessment questions) utilizing appropriate learning theory, instructional theory, and/or applications of media for curriculum and course development.|
• Develop consistent, high-quality curriculum, courses, assessments and instructional media that effectively meets learning objectives and is in alignment with Elevations process, procedure and regulatory requirements.
• Conducts needs analysis, analyzes course content, target audiences, job tasks, and learning environment to identify appropriate instructional strategies. Takes appropriate steps to address any problems noted through revision and re-development.
• Ability to design assessments to support defined learning objectives and creates metrics to evaluate effectiveness of training courses.
|Qualifications:||Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or knowledge consistent with a degree Instructional Design, Adult Education or Related Field |
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 5 years’ experience delivering training in a professional environment using multi-media methods
• 3-5 years of experience designing web-based training or e-learning
• Above-average proficiency with MS Office Suite of Products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with eLearning content authoring tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Lectora)
• Experience in all phases of the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation)
• Experience with blended learning
• Knowledge/Experience with learning management systems
• Proven planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple and diverse projects.
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability and consistent, logical and effective decision-making
• Knowledge of financial operations or experience in a financial institution preferred
| Email Job to a Friend!|