|Mar. 06, 2017 - Feb. 08, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Position Summary: Manages multiple concurrent projects of moderate complexity while balancing the competing requirements of scope, time and cost as they apply to quality with limited supervisory assistance. Demonstrates competence in the application and use of project management processes, tools, and techniques within the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Effectively manages projects through the phases of Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing. Provides training, coaching, and mentorship to project team members and task owners. |
• Effectively exchanges accurate, appropriate, and relevant information with stakeholders using suitable methods
• Guides, inspires, and motivates team members and other project stakeholders to manage and overcome issues to effectively achieve project objectives
• Effectively administers the project through the deployment and use of human, financial, material, intellectual, and intangible resources
• Applies an appropriate depth of perception, discernment, and judgment to effectively direct a project in a changing and evolving environment
• Produces desired results by using appropriate resources, tools, and techniques in all project management activities
Education Requirements: Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum four years’ Elevations Credit Union experience in two or more work groups, or minimum three years’ external project management experience
• PMP preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Project and SharePoint
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.
| Email Job to a Friend!|