Marketing Analytics Manager
|Jul. 12, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
The Marketing Analytics Manager will have the tremendous opportunity to be part of an award-winning marketing team and drive lead generation through predictive analytics. You will also have the opportunity to drive change through data, with market analytics and voice of the customer analysis.
The marketing team is looking for a leader with a broad skill set that includes qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, marketing automation and project management. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic and highly capable team of analysts and will be partnering closely with Elevations’ internal business partners, agencies and research vendors.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Elevations’ brand and advertising research. This will require working with agency partners, managing existing tracking studies and keeping on top of new and innovative ways to provide value and impact to Elevations’ advertising, media and brand efforts.
- Manage marketing automation platform.
- Ongoing advisement and continuous improvement of marketing automation processes.
- Develop and execute advanced multi-touch lead nurture campaigns through social, web and email channels.
- Test and manage landing pages, forms, form handlers and templates
- Communicate data analytics and research results, analysis and recommendations to ensure complex work is accessible, actionable, and drives business results.
- Support and manage a wide variety of market research studies and initiatives, while maintaining a “roll up your sleeves, and dig into the data/findings” mindset and approach to your work.
- Work collaboratively with business partners and cross-functional teams to support a fact-driven and “through customers’ eyes” decision-making culture
- Develop actionable insights based on synthesis of multiple research and analytic learnings; present insights and recommendations to business partners across all levels of the organization.
- Recommend appropriate analytic approaches and identifying new ways to apply research and analytics to grow the business.
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, including Market Research, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Social Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis or Economics. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5+ years marketing research experience.
- Strong demonstrable experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
- Ability to use data to “tell the story” that leads to improvements through the eyes of the customer.
- Strong analytic, mathematical and statistical skills; ability to extract insights out of complex datasets and fact-bases; some experience with SQL, Power BI, SPSS, SAS preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and execution.
- Ability to develop detailed, tactical project plans and implement them on time and within budget.
| Email Job to a Friend!|