|Mar. 14, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 11 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $1.7 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information. |
When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What you will be doing:
Operates and administers Elevations’ computer systems and networks. Installs, supports, and maintains servers and other infrastructure systems. Plans for and responds to service outages and other systems problems. Performs root cause analysis and improves current infrastructure solutions. Serves as primary point of contact for server, network, and telephony. Maintains or improves defined server, network, telephony and IT security operations SLAs, while meeting the changing needs of management. Provides tier 3 server, network LAN/WAN, telephony and security hardware and software support in a complex, multi-platform environment. Configures, installs, stages, and maintains servers, network, telephony, and security hardware and software. Supports staff via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations governing applicable to the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide tier 3 level server, network, telephony, and security hardware support. Determines system configuration and sizing requirements, which address server, network, security and telephony considerations. Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades. Recognizes and solves any network related problems. Responsible for solving malfunctions of the server, network, telephony, security hardware and applications. Performs as backup to tier 2 application support. Documents clearly all required procedures and configurations changes to production systems. Investigates and tests new technologies for the credit union to meet or exceed member expectations. Works with vendors to implement, address, coordinate new releases, patches, fixes, etc.
• Assists in the design and implementation of upgrade paths for OS, network, telephony, security, hardware and systems software. Conducts system tests, monitors tests, and recommends required corrective action through strict change control procedures. Provides systems metrics, root cause analysis and proactive monitoring. Investigates and tests new technologies for the credit union to meet or exceed member expectations. Manages data storage and capacities across the organization as well as ensures all backup systems, process, and procedures are running properly. Ensures the Elevations IT Disaster Recovery plan is in compliance and accurate.
• Analyzes and monitors server, network, telephony, and security in accordance to the Elevations IT Security Program and Standard Security Operating Procedure Handbook. Makes recommendations or adjustments to gain maximum efficiency. Implements patches/fixes to address potential security holes. Protects Elevations Credit Union from potential loss and ensures the confidentiality of the information is maintained by the system.
• Assists with the development of IT Business Processes. Adheres to all standard processes and procedures. Reviews organizational business processes and looks for ways IT solutions can be utilized to increase efficiency. Communicated with internal customers for the purpose of maintenance and process changes. Maintains IT policies and procedures manual, and keeps department staff informed of all changes.
1. Commitment to process, quality, drive to completion, and customer service.
2. Must be a self-starter, managed by objectives, effective organization and time management abilities.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills, very detailed oriented.
4. Excellent team work skills and strong commitment to cross train and technically educate other IT team members.
5. Analyze and define problems and conceptualize feasible solutions, and present all practical solutions in a concise format to non-technical users.
6. Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively communicate updates with team and management.
7. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and quickly changing collaborative environment and make solid decision based on facts and analysis.
8. Ensure that security is maintained and not compromised. This includes attacks, unauthorized access, and confidentiality of data.
9. Must be willing to work outside of the normal 8-hour 5-day work week as required.
10. Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. Ability to go up and down stairs and drive to various branch locations
What you need for this position:
o 4+ years of similar or related experience
o Bachelor’s degree, certification or equivalent experience
o Must have 4 years minimum experience in Windows Server System Administration with Windows Server 2003 and/or 2008.
o Experience in administration with Exchange 2003/2007 and VMware a must
o Advanced knowledge of Windows Active Directory administration.
o Experience in LAN/Wide Area Networking technologies currently in use within the organization,
o Advanced principles and practices of server, network, VOIP, hardware and software configuration, installation, monitoring, and troubleshooting. Experience installing disks, memory, system cabling/wiring and other components using proper rack layout and design, along with overall Data Center knowledge.
o Local Area Networking, including maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting techniques, especially dealing with the TCP/IP protocol and services, and managing a large diversified environment using TCP/IP.
o Experience in advanced administrating Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, IDS and Cisco Load Balancers.
o Experience with administrating servers, iSCSI storage, Symantec Veritas Netbackup
o Additional Experience with other server systems such as Blackberry Enterprise Server, MOSS 2007, MS Systems Center Operations Manager, Microsoft Unified Communications, DFS, Thin clients, or Citrix a plus.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
• 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
• Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
• Onsite fitness center, Zumba and yoga classes, health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
• Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
• Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
• Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
• We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
AAP/EEO Statement: Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
| Email Job to a Friend!|