Business Banking Relationship Manager - Boulder
|Jul. 12, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
At Elevations Credit Union, our vision is to provide our business members with a second-to-none banking experience by delivering outstanding products and second-to-none member service. The Business Banking Relationship Manager I helps us deliver on that vision by actively seeking small business banking deposit and lending opportunities and working to grow our Business Banking membership through direct calling, organic growth, and building a network of both internal and external referral partners. The BBRM I will be empowered to provide business members with a suite of commercial deposit accounts, treasury services, a cutting-edge online banking platform, credit cards, and highly-customizable loans tailored around a member’s needs. In addition, the BBRM I will be expected to deepen member engagement and loyalty and expand a business member’s share of wallet by identifying opportunities to engage Retail Banking team members tasked with providing checking and savings products, auto and mortgage loans, credit cards, and other financial services.
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in business banking origination or equivalent required.
- Candidate is required to demonstrate a basic understanding of commercial credit analysis and lending principles.
- Must meet the NMLS qualification and registration requirements under the SAFE Act of - Regulation Z, including a criminal background and credit check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to acquire, build, and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Experience working in a sales role, preferably in business banking, with proven results meeting or exceeding performance goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in a retail or business banking environment and familiarity with small business products and strategies, as well as familiarity with basic bank and branch policies, procedures, and systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
| Email Job to a Friend!|