Business Project Manager (PMP Required)
|Jul. 12, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
Position Summary: Manages multiple concurrent projects of moderate complexity while balancing the competing requirements of scope, time and cost as they apply to quality with limited supervisory assistance. Demonstrates competence in the application and use of project management processes, tools, and techniques within the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Effectively manages projects through the phases of Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing. Provides training, coaching, and mentorship to project team members and task owners.
- Effectively exchanges accurate, appropriate, and relevant information with stakeholders using suitable methods
Guides, inspires, and motivates team members and other project stakeholders to manage and overcome issues to effectively achieve project objectives
- Effectively administers the project through the deployment and use of human, financial, material, intellectual, and intangible resources
- Applies an appropriate depth of perception, discernment, and judgment to effectively direct a project in a changing and evolving environment
- Produces desired results by using appropriate resources, tools, and techniques in all project management activities
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
Education Requirements: Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
Minimum 5 years' experience in Project Manager role
PMP certification required
Financial services industry experience preferred
| Email Job to a Friend!|