Mortgage Loan Discloser
|Jul. 12, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing: |
•Sends out Initial Disclosures on all new mortgage loan applications and Changed Circumstance and Final Closing Disclosure. • Demonstrate Elevations Core Values in all interactions with members, prospective members, vendors, visitors, and personnel in other Elevation’s departments. • Act as primary contact for all Mortgage Disclosure activities and questions. • Multi-task to meet all deadlines. • Review daily reports to determine mortgage loans in application status that require early disclosures to be sent • Review daily reports to determine changes in loan applications that may require re-disclosure. • Hold weekly status meetings with Mortgage leadership team. • Manage department accountability to meet all RESPA and CFPB requirement • Understand and communicate changes and adjustments to regulatory requirements as they pertain to Mortgage disclosures • Provide assistance in writing and maintain departmental policies and procedures as they pertain to Mortgage disclosures What you need for this position: • Ability to train new and existing staff on all regulatory requirements as they pertain to mortgage disclosures • Must be self-motivated and detail oriented, ability to handle extensive personal contact with others which may be of a sensitive/confidential nature. Ability to make decisions with minimal information. • High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred Knowledge • Minimum two years 1st mortgage experience in conventional, FHA and VA • Knowledge of current CFPB and RESPA requirements for Mortgage disclosures • Strong sense of personal accountability • Excellent communication skills • Proven ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge • Ability to interact with others in a positive manner, either in person or by phone • Detailed Oriented with ability to multi task • Ability to meet deadlines
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
• Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts • 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off • Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options • Onsite fitness center, Zumba and yoga classes, health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots • Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services • Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system • Culture of excellence and continuous improvement • We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
| Email Job to a Friend!|