Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
|Jul. 12, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing: |
Consistently contributes to the success of the Mortgage Loan Officer and their team by meeting standards of excellence in project management, marketing, analytical and administrative support. Additionally, a Mortgage Loan Assistant II supports the loan officer by taking application information and providing phone/email coverage when the LO is away from the office with supervision by LOA Supervisor and/or another loan officer. Duties include:
* Take ownership of the mortgage loan process from application to funding, acting as project manager with minimal supervision
- Interact with members, loan officers, fellow LOA’s, processors, underwriters, closers, title agents and real estate professionals in a collaborative and professional manner
- Schedule and attend pipeline meetings for loans in process
- Communicate loan progress to borrower and real estate agents
- Effectively manage purchase contract and lock expiration dates, anticipating areas of concern and bringing them to the attention of the loan officer and processor, assist as needed to meet those deadlines
- Prepare and submit appraisal reconsiderations, rapid rescore requests and loan committee reviews with guidance from loan officer, or LOA Supervisor
* Responsible for maintaining TRID compliance in providing mortgage disclosures throughout the process
* Continued knowledge development of loan origination software, compliance requirements, ECU systems and procedures, loan structure/pricing and underwrite guidelines
* Develop and create best practices for SOPs, workflows and loan origination software
* Prepare and implement marketing ideas and support to expand loan officer referral partners and book of business
* Assist mortgage operations staff, as needed
* Maintain a professional work environment and business-like appearance
* Exemplify the Elevations Credit Union culture and core values in all workplace interactions and settings
* Adhere to all Federal/State laws and governing regulations applicable to mortgages and the credit union
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
* Equivalent to a high school education.
* Minimum two years mortgage experience – mortgage sales experience preferred
* Knowledge of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac guidelines, mortgage regulations and TRID compliance
* Familiarity with mortgage loan programs, structure, options and pricing
* Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, discretion and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Candidate must have an ability to foster positive work relationships with people both inside and outside the organization.
| Email Job to a Friend!|