Application Configuration Analyst
|Jul. 13, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
The Application Configuration Analyst is committed to providing top quality solutions that meet the needs of our business departments. This role is responsible for translating software requirements into well-designed solutions; working with 'off the shelf' software, modifying it and integrating it into the existing architecture; and maintaining programs for business applications. The ideal candidate will be someone who moves quickly, who has an expert understanding of the full architecture stack, and who communicates effectively on detailed IT topics. We are looking for an individual who is a self-motivator, a confident developer and a team player. As a member of a learning organization that values process improvement, this position will improve technical and engineering processes to create efficiencies.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on IT solutions
- Understand the full technology stack and communicate effectively on a variety of IT topics
- Provides engineering expertise on corporate initiatives and consults in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Communicates technical information in plain language so others understand and anticipate the impact of technology on current processes, products, and services
- Utilizes sound development life cycle practices and accurately follows established procedures for delivering application solutions that support critical business strategies
- Commits application configuration updates to stage / test environment and plans for roll-back in the event that it is needed
- Utilizes expert ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and resolve incidents while communicating with stakeholders
- Works closely with suppliers to ensure successful software or hardware implementation and support
- Builds sound relationships and works collaboratively within IT and with other departments
- Promotes and maintains high standards in design and architectural documentation
- Facilitates architecture review and ensures that all architectural products are updated and maintained
- Identifies and solves technical, process, or interpersonal problems to ensure projects are delivered within required timelines and expectations
- Contributes technical knowledge and understanding of applications to training programs, support processes, and operating procedures
- Keeps others informed about latest technology innovations in the financial industry
- Exercises extreme confidentiality as the scope of work will include access to sensitive data and financial perspectives
- On-Call Support – Elevations values work-life balance; however, your flexibility and willingness to work early or late as needed is part of the job. - Requires hands-on support for production systems, upgrades, and critical issues which occur outside normal business hours
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
Education Requirements: 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience; B.S., Computer Science or equivalent
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 5 or more years of experience in application development for diverse operating systems and platforms
- 5 or more years of experience supporting business applications, preferably within a financial institution
- 2 or more years of experience in SQL development with relational databases
Demonstrated knowledge of architecture / systems engineering best practices, systems process design, software design, programming principles, or equivalent processes
- Experience with financial institution technologies: Jack Henry technologies (Episys, Synapsys, Synergy, ARCU), MeridianLink, Encompass, Digital Insight, Q2, COTS, Image Center, OpCon, etc.
- Familiarity with the Unix operating system, Unix shell scripting, or similar
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, networking,
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
| Email Job to a Friend!|