Business Services Support Specialist
|Jul. 13, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
Responsible for servicing Business Services account products and related services, which include managing existing products as well as supporting the development of future products and services. The Business Services Support Specialist I take the initiative to identify and recommend improvements to all facets of Business Services delivery, for the benefit of the both internal and external members alike. Routinely collaborates with internal and external credit union Stakeholders to train, deliver, enhance and fulfill business member needs and resolves complex matters creatively and swiftly. Delivers and inspires a superior level of service to achieve both internal SLA standards and external NPS objectives. Protects the credit union and its membership from all forms of risk and loss by exercising prudent decision making skills.
- Function is to support all business services delivery channels by processing all nature of financial transactions related to business membership needs
- Provide and promote accurate information to business members regarding Credit Union Products and Services.
- Ensure account accuracy, proper storage of member information and adheres to privacy standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist members, retail and other departments with research and resolution of problems as it relates to business services.
- Assist with the completion and finalization of all service requests as it relates to business services.
- Provide support including but not limited to: on-line, written correspondence, letters, data gathering, reports, and filing.
- Serve as the Commercial Online Banking Administrator
- Serve as the support coordinator of 3rd party relationships delivering business services (including merchant services, payroll services, etc.)
- Supports all internal and external audit requirements and programs
- Supports the development and delivery of Business Services training material
- Solicit, interpret and adopt counsel provided by credit union legal representatives.
- Supports off-sight internal and external member meetings, appointments and training events.
- Supports the review and delivery for processes and procedures.
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
- Equivalent to a high school education
- One year or more of similar or related experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary and polished customer service skills
- Business professional conduct, tact, courtesy, collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Ability to effectively manage complex and sensitive circumstances
| Email Job to a Friend!|