Business Systems Analyst
|Jul. 12, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
The Business Systems Analyst conducts systems analysis and provides technical support for core system and business applications used by the various business units, delivering superior customer service while managing relationships with end users, business area leaders, partners and vendors to ensure deliverables exceed expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and understands business systems and user needs
• Works with business process owners to solve business problems using available applications
• Proactively provide solutions, efficiencies, and streamlining business processes using technology
• Analyzes, determines requirements, tests and implements new/modified computer applications
• Performs configuration changes and maintenance of business applications and coordinates upgrades with vendors
• Contributes technical knowledge and understanding of applications to business process changes and support documentation
• Escalates outages and degraded software performance to vendors for resolution and serves as primary interface to evaluate, implement, address, and coordinate new releases, patches, and regulatory compliance
• Executes and facilitates periodic testing and implementation of contingency plans to ensure availability of applications in case of system failure
• Serves as second tier support for software problems in frontend and backend systems
• Adheres to internal processes and design principles
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 5+ years’ experience supporting business applications environments
• Experience with all phases of software development, utilizing Development Life Cycle practices
• Ability to execute multiple complex projects within required timelines and expectations
• Working knowledge and understanding of financial institution operation and business processes including technology solutions used in financial institution operations
• Aptitude for technology applications
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Demonstrated conceptual thinking and analytical skills
• Experience with the Jack Henry suite of technologies (specifically Episys, Synapsys, Synergy, and Image Teller Capture) and MeridianLink OpeningAct and LoansPQ
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
| Email Job to a Friend!|