Member Solutions Guide - Contact Center
|Jul. 24, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
Our members rely upon the Call Center Guides to be their trusted go-to source for help with any account service, lending or technology channel access issue or product solutions. The successful candidate will continually demonstrate a world class consultative sales and superior service approach as they engage members.
- Uses a proactive approach with identifying sales opportunities and providing solutions or resolve through inbound calls, emails and chats.
- Recognizes opportunities to help members with our lending products and refer them to a Financial Solutions Guide.
- Uses problem solving methodology to listen, empathize, apologize, react and notify the member of a solution.
- Strong understanding of online/mobile banking technology product and services.
- Experiences and understands 3rd party financial software – i.e. Quicken, QuickBooks, Mint.com and various Internet Browser application.
- Gains the trust of members by being honest, keeping commitments, sharing information, and treating them with respect.
- Seeks opportunities to enhance knowledge of Elevations products and services as well as member needs.
- Focuses on key department level metrics relating to sales, service, adherence, etc.
- Adheres to all Federal and State laws and regulations governing applicable to the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act.
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
- Minimum one year customer service or sales experience
- Call Center experience a plus.
- Online Banking/Internet Browser technology troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Business and consumer lending product knowledge a plus.
- Physical ability to maintain continuous hours of sitting at work unit answering a high volume of incoming calls.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
| Email Job to a Friend!|