|Jul. 24, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
The Teller is responsible for providing world class service and actively participating as a member of the branch team assisting members with their financial transactions. The goal of this position is to promote member satisfaction by providing friendly, accurate service, and cross selling products and services.
- Performs teller transactions to include, but not limited to, processing account deposits, withdrawals, and payments promptly and accurately.
- Assists in fulfilling specific member service functions such as, opening and closing accounts, online banking support, fee refunds, and general account maintenance.
- Possesses the knowledge, skill and ability to handle complex transactions and address and correct system related issues as they arise
- Maintains a high level of operational excellence in the completion of daily teller operations including but not limited to, cash balancing, completing opening and closing tasks and/or performing and/or supporting the completion of periodic cash control and operational audits.
- Acts promptly and establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued and appreciated effectively delivering on the organization’s value proposition
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school a plus.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills -
- Six months to one year of similar or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to assess different situations objectively and apply reasonable decisions to support member service while protecting the organization from exposure to loss or fraud.
| Email Job to a Friend!|