Outbound Lending (Contact Center)
|Sep. 13, 2017 - Mar. 14, 2020|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing:|
The Financial Solutions Guide is responsible for providing world class consultative sales by proactively fulfilling the financial solutions needs of each member. The goal of this position is to anticipate member needs and provide advice by making appropriate business and consumer product/service recommendations. The successful candidate will be very self-motivated and have an understanding of consultative sales, service and knowledge of financial institutions products and services. This opportunity offers a high energy empowered atmosphere in a call center environment with a fun, member focused organization. If you enjoy relationship building, entrepreneurialism and challenging work, this is the opportunity for you!
- Anticipates the needs of the member and provides advice based on a clear understanding of the members’ financial situation.
- Persuades members to buy value-added solutions to meet their needs.
- Actively seeks opportunities through outbound sales phone calls to enhance knowledge of Elevations products and services as well as member needs.
- Gains the trust of members by being honest, keeping commitments, sharing information, and treating them with respect.
- Conveys information to members in a clear, compelling way that will positively affect their thoughts and actions.
- Has the focus, persistence, positive outlook, and discipline to meet the personal demands of a sales role.
- Sets high standards of performance, quality, and accountability for oneself.
- Adheres to all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Works with outside organizations to earn referral consumer lending business.
|Qualifications:||What you need for this position:|
Bachelor’s degree a plus
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum two years in a consultative sales/service role.
- Understanding consumer lending processes and products is a plus.
- The ability to identify and close on sales opportunities is a key skill in this role.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. - Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature.
| Email Job to a Friend!|