|Mar. 21, 2018 - May. 21, 2019|
|Benefits:||On the Job Experience|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||Position Summary/Objective: |
Responsible for desktop/peripheral customer support and configuration. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer workstations, mobile technologies and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains/tracks upgrades, and replaces hardware and client software applications. Remains familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT field. Other duties may include network, printer, copier, helpdesk, fax and telephone support.
|Duties:||Essential Functions include:|
• Provides technical support for workstations, desktop applications, and peripherals
• Monitors and tracks service ticket requests and communicates the status of problem resolution with the end user
• Creates detailed service ticket requests and routes service ticket requests to the appropriate department if required
• Tests and monitors desktop systems during application upgrades through change control methodology
• Performs workstation hardware installations and/or replacements
• Supports all branches and business lines to ensure their systems requirements are met
|Qualifications:||Required Education and Experience: |
• Windows Desktop administration
• Microsoft Office Productivity applications
• Fundamental application, network, and system security practices
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $1.7 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
AAP/EEO Statement: Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
| Email Job to a Friend!|