|Mar. 21, 2018 - Jun. 21, 2021|
|Benefits:||On the Job Experience|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|Duties:||What you will be doing: |
• Develop, execute and lead a semester long campaign to increase CU student engagement with Elevations Credit Union and Buff One Banking
• Aid in social media content development and strategy
• Assist with content creation and proofing
• Assist in website maintenance
• Build marketing reports as necessary
• Perform other duties to support the Marketing Communications team
|Qualifications:||Education – Working towards an undergraduate degree at the University of Colorado Boulder in marketing or journalism/advertising. |
Knowledge, Experience, Skill Requirements – Six months to one year of similar or related experience and/or strong interest consumer marketing, and:
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Creative thinker
• Meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Flexible work schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to get things done
• Experience using Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience with 1-2 Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) is a plus
• Experience using photo editors such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is a plus
• Understanding of HTML and/or experience with a website content management system is a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics or other reporting tools is a plus
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 11 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $1.7 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
AAP/EEO Statement: Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
| Email Job to a Friend!|