Mortgage Loan Discloser
|Mar. 21, 2018 - Jul. 21, 2021|
|Benefits:||Competitive Compensation Package|
|Department:||Elevations Credit Union|
|Description:||When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
• 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
• Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
• Onsite fitness center, Zumba and yoga classes, health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
• Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
• Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
• Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
• We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
|Duties:||Position Summary/Objective: |
Sends out Initial Disclosures on all new mortgage loan applications and Changed Circumstance and Final Closing Disclosure.
Essential Functions include:
• Demonstrate Elevations Core Values in all interactions with members, prospective members, vendors, visitors, and personnel in other Elevation’s departments.
• Act as primary contact for all Mortgage Disclosure activities and questions.
• Multi-task to meet all deadlines.
• Review daily reports to determine mortgage loans in application status that require early disclosures to be sent
• Review daily reports to determine changes in loan applications that may require re-disclosure.
• Hold weekly status meetings with Mortgage leadership team.
• Manage department accountability to meet all RESPA and CFPB requirement
• Understand and communicate changes and adjustments to regulatory requirements as they pertain to Mortgage disclosures
• Ability to train new and existing staff on all regulatory requirements as they pertain to mortgage disclosures
• Must be self-motivated and detail oriented, ability to handle extensive personal contact with others which may be of a sensitive/confidential nature. Ability to make decisions with minimal information.
• Provide assistance in writing and maintain departmental policies and procedures as they pertain to Mortgage disclosures.
|Qualifications:||Required Education and Experience: |
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum two years 1st mortgage experience in conventional, FHA and VA
• Knowledge of current CFPB and RESPA requirements for Mortgage disclosures
• Strong sense of personal accountability
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
• Ability to interact with others in a positive manner, either in person or by phone
• Detailed Oriented with ability to multi task
• Ability to meet deadlines
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Some college preferred
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $1.7 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
AAP/EEO Statement: Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
| Email Job to a Friend!|