|Aug. 31, 2018 - Dec. 31, 2018|
|Department:||On Tap Credit Union|
• Enthusiasm is required, experience is not.
• Here at On Tap Credit Union we strive to provide world class service. We work hard every day to help our members improve their financial situations and we take pride in knowing we made a difference our members’ lives.
• If you have an outgoing personality, great communication skills, cash handling skills and a knack for problem solving, you may be the perfect person to join our team! If you are looking for a job where you just process transactions, this isn’t the position for you. If you are looking to be part of a strong team of people who make sure members have products that make sense for their financial situation, we want to hear from you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our Service Advocates are responsible for providing distinguished member service including efficient and accurate transaction processing. This position will furthermore accurately assist members with account and loan-related service requests as appropriate. A successful candidate would understand advocacy based referrals through world-class service.
• Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier’s checks and other services)
• Process detailed member’s requests (i.e. wires, automatic transfers, notaries, etc.)
• Manage member traffic flow in the branch while demonstrating flexibility and teamwork.
• Identifying opportunities for continued financial success and referring to our service partners, i.e. Financial Advocates, Insurance Center, Investment and Retirement Center, Mortgage Center, etc.
• Resolve and/or appropriately escalate the resolution of members’ problems and concerns.
• Identify opportunities to provide solutions for our members financial needs through advocacy based interactions with our members and recommend the appropriate product or service.
• Maintain the trust of members by being honest, keeping commitments, protecting information, and treating them with respect.
• Have the focus, persistence, positive outlook, and discipline to meet the personal demands of this service role while remaining elegant under pressure.
• Set high standards of performance, quality, and accountability for yourself.
• Adhere to all applicable state and federal regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Command of software including Microsoft Suite (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Interpersonal Skills: Ability to tactfully questions and actively listen to members and employees to determine specific needs and answer those needs. Success and aptitude to work in a team environment with kind, elegant and genuine results.
• This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position and may change with or without notice.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Must comply with applicable policies, laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
| Email Job to a Friend!|